It's an awesomely integrated keyboard controller with 25 vividly illuminated, touch-sensitive keys. The Smart Sensor keys detect pressure, location, and velocity giving the player a great level of control. Here are the specs:
- 25 Smart Sensor Keys detect Pressure, Location, and Velocity
- Polyphonic Aftertouch
- 7 Octave range
- Pitch Bend Pad
- 2 CV/Gate Inputs
- Gate and 3 CV Outputs (16-bit)
- Blue and White LED Illumination with 16 levels of brightness
- Portable: 14 oz, 3.5" x 10" x .5 "
- Plug and Play: USB powered, no drivers needed
- MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux
It's a great looking keyboard, seemingly very retro-compatible as well as futureproof. I love this comment from the pitch video on Kickstarter (embedded below): "There's no dedicated docking port, so when Apple inevitably changes connectors your QNexus will still work"!
Paul Doolan provides online keyboard session recordings for bands and solo artists.
Want to add keyboards to your track? Learn more now.